- We can lost SD Card data in many conditions. It may be:
- Accidental Deletion Events
- Delete -- "Shift + Del" key entry (with no prior backup)
- "Delete All" selected in error
- Selected "Delete" instead of "Save"
- Recycle Bin erroneously emptied (and no backup)
- Improper Operation
- Factory reset
- Powered off device (camera etc.) during write process
- Card mistakenly used in different cameras
- SD Card removal while device is powered on
- Accidental Formatting or Reformat (examples of recoverable events)
- Formatted Media/Device in error
- Initialized target storage when memory card newly connected
- Storage device accidentally formatted
- Other Recoverable Scenario
- Virus infection
- Unexpected power off
- Lost photos during transferring photos from storage devices to PC/laptop
- File system corruption: camera storage device, hard drive or USB flash drive
Now we can recover all lost data in 3 steps. 1st connect device or media, 2nd perform a full scan & recover lost data from SD Card.
To downlod memory card recovery software Click Here!
Read More »